"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Three Months

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

Hmmm...three months?  That sounds like a teacher's summer vacation.  How about I just switch professions?? :) Kidding, Kidding.  I think I would vacation with my family.  Rent an RV and drive anywhere we wanted.  Go to national parks, beaches, and zoo's.  Spend one day or ten.  Hit up restaurants we see on the Food Channel.  See festivals and fairs.  Visit our friends from high school and college that are scattered all over the country.  


Colombus Zoo
The Top 10 Zoo's in America (Wichita is # 7!)



Whenever we plan vacations, I tend to gravitate toward somewhere tropical.  And growing up we vacationed where we had family (North Carolina or Missouri).  I would love to hit up places like New England, Savannah, Georgia, Chicago, San Antonio, New York City, and Oregon.  And everywhere in between.  And drive a NICE RV (we are dreaming right??), so Lyle can take naps when he needs to, play without being strapped to a car seat, and we can stay in our pajamas all day!  Doesn't that sound like so much fun!?  Who else want to come with us??  :)    


Source


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! Any places you want to add to the list??

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to rent an RV and travel but could never talk Greg into to it. I hope you and Zach do that someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I love the 3 elephant picture! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to come!!!! And I'd like to see the Northwest...Oregon, Washington, Vancouver. It might take us longer than 3 months to see everything!

    ReplyDelete